WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS:
1. What weight loss program does your clinic have?
HCG and Medication program
2. What is the cost of the HCG program?
Cost vary based on the program that best fits you. Call our office for more details.
3. What is the cost of the medication program?
Please call our offices for latest pricing information.
4. Will my insurance cover the weight loss program?
For now, the HCG program is NOT covered by any insurance.
No insurance will cover weight loss program completely, but we can bill your insurance for the medical provider office visit ONLY, as long as our clinic is contracted with your insurance.
5. What are the medications given on the medication program?
The medications dispensed will depend on the initial visit.
You will be evaluated first by our medical provider before any medication will be prescribed to you
6. What is the average weight loss per month?
Our average weight loss is 11.6lbs in 1 month.
7. What is the caloric diet for the HCG and the medication program?
The HCG Program has strict diet of 500kcal/day
The diet for the medication program is 1200kcal/day
8. Can I exercise on the medication program?
Yes, you can exercise on the medication program.
9. How long should I be on the medication program?
This will depend on how much you want to lose.
Our clinic recommends at least 3 months on the medication program.
We encourage weight loss with proper transition to a healthier lifestyle.
10. What do we need to bring at the time of visit?
You need to carry your health insurance card and picture identity card. If you are having the appointment concerning a medical report, you need to get one if it is with you. New patients should bring all their prescription bottles & names/addresses/phone numbers of previous providers.
11. Where are you located?
Our clinic is conveniently located at the Northwest corner of Eastern and Wigwam. We are two blocks north of the 215 Freeway. Our address is 8475 S. Eastern Avenue, Suite 204 , Las Vegas , NV 89123.
12. Do we need to schedule an appointment in advance?
We appreciate and welcome walk-ins if you would like to be seen by any one of our doctors. If you would like to see a particular doctor, then you need to schedule an appointment in advance.
13. Are there any charges for cancelling the appointment?
Patient will not be charged for cancelling the appointment but we would appreciate a 24 hr. notice for cancellation. This will help us to keep the office running efficiently for everyone.
14. What is the procedure to have blood tests or certain procedures done?
We do most of the blood work and procedures in our office, but you need to schedule an appointment for the blood draws, ultrasounds, dexascans, stress test etc. For Non insured/ self pay patients there might be additional charge from the labs for processing lab work. You can call the front office for more details.
15. What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept payment in cash, CARE CREDIT CARD, credit card, and ATM debit card with Visa or Mastercard logo. We also accept American Express and Discover as forms of payment. You also have an opportunity to set up a payment plan with our billing department where you can receive detailed information.
16. What Medical Insurances are accepted?
We accept most of the insurances that are PPO’s. You can contact us to find out if your specific insurance is accepted or not.